Oven-Baked Chicken Fajitas
This is an easy freezer meal to keep on-hand for busy evenings when you need to get dinner on the table quick!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts sliced into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1/2 green bell pepper cut into strips
Place chicken, onions and bell peppers into gallon-size freezer bag.
Add remaining ingredients to bag.
Remove as much air as possible from bag and seal tightly. Knead bag to mix ingredients. Label and then lay flat in freezer to freeze.
Remove bag from freezer and that overnight in refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Pour contents of bag into a 9x13 baking dish.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and peppers are soft.
Serve with warm tortillas and your favorite toppings.