- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a muffin tin liberally with non-stick cooking spray.
- In medium-sized bowl, add eggs and heavy whipping cream, and whisk gently to scramble eggs.
- Add in remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Divide mixture evenly among cups of the muffin tin. I find that a #20 (3 tablespoon) scoop works well for this. Each muffin cup should be about 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until eggs are fully set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
Place cooled egg muffins in a single layer in a gallon-sized freezer bag, and lay flat in your freezer until frozen solid (overnight).
Remove egg muffin(s) from freezer and allow to thaw overnight in the refrigerator, either in a bag or another airtight container. Microwave for 20-30 seconds until heated through.
To reheat directly from frozen, microwave for 1 minute at 50% power, then 30-60 seconds at full power.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 169Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 190mgSodium: 518mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 13g
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only.