Just a quick trip to my local Sprout’s store today. There weren’t a ton of things on my list, but I did want to get some of the chicken for a few more low-carb freezer meals.
Here’s what I picked up at Sprout’s –
(2) 1lb bag baby carrots, .99 ea
(2) bunches asparagus, 1.48/lb
(2) 5lb boxes Clementines, 4.98 ea
(6) green bell peppers, .69 ea
(6) red bell peppers, .69 ea
(1) bag baby red potatoes, .99/lb
(3) trays boneless skinless chicken breasts, 1.67/lb
(3) trays boneless skinless chicken thighs, 1.88/lb
No coupons used. The peppers and chicken breasts are going to be made into some Oven-Baked Chicken Fajitas meals for the freezer, and the chicken thighs are for testing a Curried Chicken Thighs recipe I have that I am hoping will work well as a freezer meal because it is super yummy and yet still works for low-carb!!