Just a quick stop into Sprouts on Wednesday. I just couldn’t pass up the deal on peppers! 🙂
(2) bags baby carrots, .99 ea
(2) bunches cilantro, .50 ea
(16) green bell peppers, .50 ea
(1) parsley, .50
(3) zucchini squash, .98/lb
(6) Pink Lady apples, .98/lb (one was stolen before I could take the shot)
(16) red bell peppers, .50 ea
(8) yellow onions, .50/lb
(2) packs boneless skinless chicken breasts, 1.88/lb
(1) basil plant (not pictured), 3.34
(3) yellow squash, .98/lb
(2) green onions, .50 ea
No coupons used.
The cilantro and parsley are for the freezer, as are the green onions. The peppers are for Sweet & Sour Pork and some Oven-Baked Chicken Fajitas (along with onions), and extras will be chopped/sliced for the freezer. The chicken is also going in some fajita freezer meals too.