Kroger stores are have a phenomenal stockup sale on certain baking items this week! Items are .99 ea when you buy in multiples of five (mix and match).
This is also the second week of the Buy 4 Save $4 event, so you if you weren’t able to jump on some of the deals last week, you’ve got one more week to catch them!
While there today, I got a Catalina that printed for Ziploc bags, and I also got a head’s up on a Catalina that will be coming (at least to my area) for P&G items starting December 10th, which is still on the Buy 4 Save $4 sale, so that could make for some extra awesome deals!! I’ll keep you posted as soon as I find out more details!
Most of what I got today was on the baking sale –
(10) p$$t sugar 4lb, .99 ea
(5) Kroger peanut butter, .99 ea
(5) Kroger 18ct large eggs, .99 ea
(5) Hershey’s semi-sweet baking chips, .99 ea
(5) Hershey’s milk chocolate baking chips, .99 ea
(5) Reese’s peanut butter baking chips, .99 ea
(5) Heath milk chocolate toffee bits, .99 ea
(3) super saver packs petite sirloin steaks, on sale 2.99/lb
(4) Oui by Yoplait yogurts, clearanced to .24 ea (Holy Cow!!)
(1) 12ct Kroger strawberry applesauce pouches, on sale 5.69 (yup, totally caved to my kids on this one)
(1) Simple Truth baby spring mix, 5.99
(8) Ziploc freezer bags, on sale 3.49 (2.49 as part of the mega event, 1.99 ea after coupon – one was left on the floor out of the picture by accident)
(4) Nutella spreads, on sale 3.29 (2.29 as part of the mega event, .29 ea after coupon <- yes, really .29 ea!!!)
(4) Dannon Activia 4ct yogurts, on sale 2.49 (1.49 as part of the mega event)
TOTAL: $104.25 + $1 Catalina coupon for the Ziploc bags
I used (4) 1.00/2 coupons for the Ziploc bags (SS-11/12) and (4) 2.00/1 coupons for the Nutella (SS-11/12).
The eggs are all destined for more breakfast sandwiches, breakfast burritos and some Easy Make-Ahead Egg Muffins to be made next week!
Oh, and I forgot the most important part – the baking chips! That, my friends, is pretty much my year’s supply. I always buy a bunch when they go on sale for the holidays. I open the bags and pour them into FoodSaver bags and then vacuum seal them with my FoodSaver – they will last for YEARS that way! (Or, you can also pour them into glass jars and use a mason jar attachment for your FoodSaver to vacuum seal a lid on, that totally works too!)